[ggc-urantialist] Re: Golden Gate Circle (SF Bay Area) Weekend Bulletin 3...

  • From: Bohohwymus@xxxxxxx
  • To: blackstocksara7@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 23:15:30 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Sara and all,

I've had a couple of reactions to BiblioBurro.  I found the picture  that
was in the bulletin on Facebook.  I can send you the JPG I  downloaded.
There's a Wikipedia item on Luis Soriano who created this  wonderful service
project, delivering books to poor rural areas in Columbia. I  was surprised to
find it but here it is:

  _http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biblioburro_
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biblioburro)

I also found out that a children's book has been written about Luis and his
 burros.

Thanks for reading and commenting on the bulletin!

Dave Holt