[ggc-urantialist] Re: Golden Gate Circle (SF Bay Area) Weekend Bulletin 3...

  • From: Cristina Hutchins <cdhutchins94510@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bohohwymus@xxxxxxx" <Bohohwymus@xxxxxxx>, "blackstocksara7@xxxxxxxxx" <blackstocksara7@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 12:51:15 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the info on the Biblioburro photo. I love that photo and downloaded
it to my computer then posted it on Facebook, with credit to "my friend Dave in
California" as the source of the photo but said I knew nothing about who took
the photo, etc. Thanks for the info. I'll go back to Facebook and add the info
you provided. Don't know why I didn't think to google "Biblioburro." Normally,
that's the first thing I do, whenever I want to learn more about something.
Just wasn't thinking--was in my "It's Sunday, relaxed, brain turned off mode."

Cristina