[geocentrism] Re: tsunami

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 00:35:02 +0000 (GMT)

Hello Nick,

Yes, I've done a couple of diagrams, but these list formats do not allow
attachments. They are part of a paper on the physics involved with trying to
get to the Moon, which is being slightly rewritten in the light of my current
thinking on the distances involved.

My view on the tsunami claims is that they are incorrect and misleading. Since
the World does rotate on an axis, then the tsunami would have no effect. And,
since the World cannot be moved, then no equivalent, geocentric effect could
have occurred either.

The reason that the astronauts would have to have referred to the stars is that
they would have to constantly take bearings on fixed objects. In the geocentric
case, the only thing fixed is the World, which would not facilitate their
travelling to the Moon. Such navigational aids are required in both scenarios,
because the Moon is a moving target in both (as the World is in a heliocentric
system).

Best wishes,

Neville.

"Niemann, Nicholas K." <NNiemann@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Neville,
Interesting discussion. Have you done any visual charts to demonstrate
the Nasa position and yours.
Was also wondering your geocentric view on the claims that the recent
earthquake/tsunami cause the earth's "rotation" to change slightly, i.e.
caused the length of the day to change slightly.

Regards,
Nick.