[geocentrism] re Nevilles small universe.

  • From: "Philip" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 08:31:55 +1000

In the small geocentric, geostatic universe, NASA could never have landed upon
the Moon for two reasons: 1. The Moon is simply going the opposite way to what
we are taught, and 2. The stars are not stationary, but are rotating diurnally
about the World.
No. 1 means that anything fired toward the Moon would be going the wrong way
and would therefore just smash into it.
[Now I am confused. So you do not deny we could supply the energy to hit the
moon, only that we would not have the energy to control the landing. Also from
your No 2 below, you only admit of a navigation problem. Surely the distances
involved would give us no reason to need the stars for navigation, only the
relative motions being necessary.

Apparently your objection is only scientific and not scriptual, which supports
my contentention, that a moon landing would not destroy geocentrism, merely be
a cause for a revised scientific position.  Philip]

No. 2 means that it would be impossible to navigate to the Moon and back using
the stars.