[geocentrism] Re: re Nevilles small universe.

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 00:06:34 +0000 (GMT)

Philip <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

<<< [Now I am confused. So you do not deny we could supply the energy to hit
the moon, only that we would not have the energy to control the landing. Also
from your No 2 below, you only admit of a navigation problem. Surely the
distances involved would give us no reason to need the stars for navigation,
only the relative motions being necessary.
Apparently your objection is only scientific and not scriptual, which supports
my contentention, that a moon landing would not destroy geocentrism, merely be
a cause for a revised scientific position. Philip] >>>

NASA claimed that the differential speed could only be at most 2 feet/second.
They also claimed that when the "Eagle" (that name alone should set alarm bells
ringing) landed, it had less than 30 seconds of fuel remaining. If the Moon is
at the distance claimed, then in a geostatic cosmos, it is travelling E->W at
61,200 mph. The spaceship would be doing something like 2,300 mph W->E. That
means that the thing smashes into the Moon at 63,500 mph. NASA themselves
claimed that they navigated by the stars (see the website article, "Stars, what
stars?"). Indeed, they would have to have navigated by them (or by the Sun) in
a heliocentric universe.

My objections, so far, are scientific rather than Scriptural, yes. I therefore
accept your point.