[geocentrism] photons.

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocentrism list" <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 16:43:19 +1000

I am going to start an argument here, but why not.

I do not accept Photons.. Likewise Robert I do not accept antimatter. You
seemed to propose antimatter as not being matter.  The presumption of science
as I heard it, anti matter was matter identical to matter except the polarities
of the nucleus and orbiting charges were reversed.  Such a scenario is of
course a theoretical possibility, but only could exist as part of another
created universe.. Its pseudo science dream time no matter how much such matter
is alleged to have been lab created.  It doesn't matter.  .

Now back to photons.  When I was first presented with the corpuscular theory of
electromagnetic radiation, I fell for it hook line and stinker....  After all I
saw light moving matter, when it impacted on it..  like kinetic energy of
inertia.

But even then it failed to explain the wave properties that EMR demonstrated.
If light or radio waves were particles, corpuscles, then how did they maintain
cohesion with expansion.

EMR are not corpuscular..  There are no particles.  there are no packets of
energy.

Back to the tidal wave.  this carries enormous energy from A to B thousands of
miles away.  But not one particle of the ocean moves from A towards B. Only
when the wave impacts on the land do particles move..  In reality local
particles are displace by the wave energy expansion/distortion.

So also with light impacting on the vanes of a vacuum enclosed turbine. The
inbalance of reflected and absorbed energy is translated into mechanical
movement. The wave is disrupted.  A property of the aether medium is invoked
perhaps.

Back to the radio wave.  This is not made of particles. It is a condition of
two force fields at right angles to each other, one being electrostatic and the
other which always must be a property of moving electrical charge, the magnetic
force field.

This combination field of stored electrical and magnetic energy is carried by
the aether medium in a similar way as the quake energy is carried by the wave
in the ocean. Its energy density is reduced with distance in the same way.