[geocentrism] just one moon

  • From: "philip madsen" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 16:38:25 +1000

Well I got off topic so instead of 28 here is just one moon.

Thanks to Allen I have been given new insights, and find the report by Charles
Brush on gravity as a cause of gravity quite intrigueing..  His "hot rocks "
correlation with falling velocities needs careful verification..  I see lack of
technical expertise of the time, and also data on available radioactivity in
some specimens.  I hope some others of you have proceeded down Allens post to
get all the gist of these 1900's experiments..

It is not actually any proof of an aether, but does give a thoughtful
explanation for gravity, despite misgivings by Oliver Lodge. Note that none of
the correspondents had any difficulty expecting an aether, in fact they all
thought that it was absolutely necessary..  And so do I..

What he in effect is saying, is that there exists EMR or vibrations because I
suppose both are possible far beyond cosmic rays, which pervade all of space
(where there is aether any way) which cause the effect of gravity on matter..

Thus we could neglect the aether if some other mechanism was true for
Electromagnetic radiation  which has never been satisfactorily forthcoming. But
lets consider the hypotheses from wave theory..

If there exists isotropic waves everywhere, then this presupposes an infinite
multi directional source, unless we had a situation similar to a microwave
oven, where we could say the edge of creation was the reflecting wall..  Thus a
pont source emanating for example from the centre of the earth, would by
reflection ultimately fill the entire aether/universe. Such occurs in a
perfectly designed microwave stove inclosure.

However the first problem I considered with isotropic waves was phase and thus
standing waves. Then what is the source?  I would like to think there was one
point source.

But from the point of view of creation, all was put in place, and every
possible direction and phase angle would have occurred, producing a steady
state of standing waves every where, varying only where physical interference
existed. eg when two objects shield each other. Standing waves would decrease
and travelling waves increase.

I failed to conceive of this simply because my upper limits of frequency more
or less stopped at cosmic rays..

I will start looking further..   by by for now..