[geocentrism] Re: gravity fills my quiver

  • From: "Jack Lewis" <jandj.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 21:02:34 +0100

Dear Philip,
I thought of similar scenario. I you dig a Channel tunnel from England to
France and stand at one end so that you could see a pin-point of light at
the other end, then a ball would roll down, overshoot the middle and then
roll back again until it eventually came to rest exactly in the middle. As
in the railway track, it may be perfectly flat, but a spirit level would
show that both ends sloped to wards the middle. Interesting.