[geocentrism] Re: evolution in church

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 19:55:14 +0000 (GMT)

No doubt whilst everyone else in the room thought, "My, what a fine set of
clothes."

Gary Shelton <garylshelton@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

All, Just an interesting story. Tonight my wife and I attended a monthly
meeting of a local autism support group held in a Lutheran church here in town.
(Our 4 year old has been diagnosed with it.) The meeting was highlighted by the
power point presentation of a local chiropractor telling us how we developed
larger frontal lobes because we had to stand upright and walk.
I believe I was the only one who saw the irony in that line of instruction.

Gary Shelton