[geocentrism] evolution in church

  • From: "Gary Shelton" <garylshelton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 03:07:30 -0600

All, Just an interesting story.  Tonight my wife and I attended a monthly
meeting of a local autism support group held in a Lutheran church here in town.
 (Our 4 year old has been diagnosed with it.)  The meeting was highlighted by
the power point presentation of a local chiropractor telling us how we
developed larger frontal lobes because we had to stand upright and walk.
I believe I was the only one who saw the irony in that line of instruction.

Gary Shelton

-- Type: text/plain
-- Desc: "AVG certification"