[geocentrism] Re: Moon landings?

  • From: "Gary Shelton" <garylshelton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 03:13:04 -0600

Dr. Jones,

If the plenum affects material objects, then why does the moon orbit slower
than the sun around the earth in the GC system?  Is the plenum differential,
as it were?

Gary Shelton

[Dr. Jones writing to Philip]

> I'm not sidestepping the force issue. I'm just taking this one step at a
time. But let me ask you something ... if the plenum is exerting some force
on material objects, and this force is from east to west, then why does it
not affect the atmosphere?