[geocentrism] Re: engrossing

  • From: "Niemann, Nicholas K." <NNiemann@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 16:01:46 -0500

JA,
Yes, the scriptures demonstrate the basis and authority for Catholicism.

I have not demonstrated the current Pope is a heretic.  I think DI can
be read in ways that can be misleading.  For example, what does the
first sentence of what you show below really mean.  It doesn't say you
can be saved if you die outside the Catholic Church.

Merely because you fail to see Jesus' wisdom and truth in the Catholic
writings doesn't mean it's not there.  It just means you don't see it or
understand it.  Fortunately, Jesus gave us a reliable authority we can
look to on earth for an answer.  God speaks through the Catholic Church.
View the Church as His mouthpiece if that helps you conceptually.

Regards,
Nick.

  _____