[geocentrism] earth tilt

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 17:10:03 +1000

Sounds like an april fools joke..  but I put it up as an exercise to consider
whilst we wait for Regner's full answer to our claim number 1. From the helio
perspective..  of course..

What would really happen to the length of our days and nights over a full year
... I'm trying without success to imagine what would happen if the axis was at
90 degrees.. the earth would still translate , countries on the equator would
have permanent...the poles a very long hot summer and cold winter    I give
up..   Philip..

JPEG image