[geocentrism] Re: acceleration calcs

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 11:03:37 -0700 (PDT)

Paul, the problem here is not my insitance on somthing that is not ture but
rather your insitance that somthing that is true is false?. For all your words
you still dont get it....starting from 0 to another velocity even if that
velocity is 1 g is always detectable.. inertia is not restricted to "inertial
frames" that is nonesnes and cannot ever be demontrated inertia must take into
account every other gravitaional feild in existance in the universe.......There
is no differnevce in a car at rest then sudenly begins to accelerate at 1 g or
a bomb hangind in the air at rest and then begins to accelerate to 1 g
...somehow you think that becuse the bombs orentaion is verticle makes a
differnece...otherwise you would have to also insist that the car at rest in
the parking lot that suddenly began to aaccelerate to 1 g by force of some
distant planet would not be detected by the occupants or an acceleromter on the
inside!?...............The fact that a
 accelerometer would detect the acceleration even with a bomb (even in the
verticle postion..heheh) is a fact questioned only by you and perhaps some
relitivistic assertions...but again my postion is not only verifiable ....it is
a proven fact!