[geocentrism] Re: acceleration calcs

  • From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 16:17:18 +0000 (GMT)

Allen D
Concerning "Title:Quantum tunneling cantilever accelerometer" -- thank you for
your agreement.
My reading of this document tells me that it remains, for all its sensitivity,
a mass on a spring. It may indeed register the tiniest of accelerations, but it
will still read zero if it is not being accelerated. Wouldn't be much use if it
did would it?
As I don't have any idea how you expect it to read acceleration in free fall,
why don't you favour us all with a short, concise, lucid explanation of how you
understand this happening. I'm sure we'd all appreciate that.
And as you raised the matter, a similar explanation of the uses of your
favourite super-sensitive gyroscope would, I'm sure,  also be appreciated by
all.
In case you have any doubts here, for mine, Regner said it all.

www.yahoo7.com.au/y7mail