[geocentrism] Re: World/Moon system

  • From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 16:54:56 +0000 (GMT)

Neville J
 "...but did produce evidence of a much smaller component of motion."
If I am not mistaken, every time this experiment has been repeated, this
'smaller component' just keeps on getting smaller. Sounds a lot like
measurement error to me.
"It should pull us toward the Sun and then away from the Sun. Would we feel any
of this?"
I have only once seen a comment on the Earth/Moon barycentre -- it was quoted
as being located some tens of kilometres below the Earth's surface. If we do
approach/retreat from the Sun, then it is only about one part in 11000 of its
average distance. Any effect would be difficult to measure.

Paul D