[geocentrism] Re: Solar Eclipse/geosychronous satellite update?

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 01:11:52 +0000 (GMT)

Gary,

The geostatic explanation is very simple, because what you see is what is
actually going on.

The Moon rotates E->W about the World in 24h 50.5m. The Sun rotates E->W about
the World in 24h. I.e., the Sun, although being further out, is going around
quicker.

The Moon's orbital plane is slightly inclined to the ecliptic, which explains
why we do not get eclipses more often (the Moon always casts a shadow, but it
seldom falls on the World).

The heliocentric situation is far more complicated to describe.

As for the geosynchronous satellite, if such a thing exists, no, we are no
nearer to reaching agreement yet. However, we have not really brought it back
into focus yet, either. I'm trying to keep the discussion on the Apollo
(alleged) landings. But discuss the satellite with Philip and others, if you
wish. I have no objection.

Neville.

Gary Shelton <garylshelton@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dr. Jones,

Have you moved closer to the settlement of the solar eclipse shadow issue?
I still do not understand how the geostatic side explains this, when the
heliocentric relies upon the linear speed of the moon, and this is the very
factor that is missing from the geostatic worldview.

Also, are we any closer concerning the geosychronous satellite figure eights
being possible in a geostatic universe? (This problem is so very hard for
me to even conceptualize....)

Sincerely,

Gary Shelton