[geocentrism] Re: Solar Eclipse/geosychronous satellite update?

  • From: "Jack Lewis" <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 20:28:11 -0000

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gary Shelton" <garylshelton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2005 1:53 AM
Subject: [geocentrism] Solar Eclipse/geosychronous satellite update?
> Also, are we any closer concerning the geosychronous satellite figure
eights
> being possible in a geostatic universe?  (This problem is so very hard for
> me to even conceptualize....)

Dear Gary,
The figure of '8' you mentioned could be the same phenomena as the 'analema'
phenomena. This can be seen quite clearly in Neville and Steven's Geocentric
Universe CD, if you have it. You will probably need Steven to talk you
through how to adjust the variable parameters to see it effectively.