[geocentrism] Re: One step at a time

  • From: "Cheryl B." <c.battles@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 21:58:17 -0500

Dr. Neville -- I want to help your efforts.  You are doing a very good thing
and you are on a blessed mission.

Religion and politics are my strong points and  I'm a pretty good researcher
and communicator.   Math and physics are my absolute weakest abilities.

I've always been  a crusader, and as you know I've recently awakened to the
truths of Genesis 1 and geostatism.

Regarding my newfound understanding of cosmology, I'd like to be like the
woman at the well, run around and tell people.  Before I do that, I need to
learn some more and decide the best way to do that..

I will keep reading and studying and following along with your list here.  I
will try not to interfere or hold you guys up.  Meantime, I will do whatever
I can to be helpful.  Feel free to e-mail me privately with suggestions or
requests in that regard.  I will cooperate in any way I can.

Thanks for letting me stay.  I'm shocked to learn that everyone wants me to
stay -- I think.

As to "one step at a time," that's what the Good Book says, Sufficient for
the day is the evil thereof.  Right?   God will give you what you need.  I
won't be pressuring you for answers.  If I can't find them myself I'll ask
the others.

I guess people on this thread will help me to get my questions answered --
if I don't make myself into too much of a pest.  You are so kind to take
time to let us all discourse and to help us along, to inspire us.  I'd hate
to think that I'm slowing you down from your mission.

Sincerely,

Cheryl