[geocentrism] One step at a time

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 02:20:38 +0000 (GMT)

Dear Cheryl,

Dispensing with organic evolution and uniformitarian geology is easy, but we
are going for the grandaddy of them all - the heliocentric myth, perpetrated by
Kopernik. We sit amongst 400 years of contrived and contorted "explanations" as
to why what we see and sense is "not real." This is like a ball of wool after a
kitten has been playing with it for a few seconds. A tangled mess, with other
bits of string entwined with it, courtesy of the highly confused Albert
Einstein, et al.

Now, we could try and undo the knots, but as fast as we unravelled a little of
one knot, we would be adding to another. I therefore decided to throw the ball
away and start again. This is why I get a little flak here and there; for
example, I am chided here for dismissing anything and everything that NASA
comes out with, and for my dismissal of supposed geostationary satellites. But
I take the position now that these things have to be proven to me. The emphasis
is then on the heliocentrist to prove his or her contention, not for me to have
to disprove it. I do not have the time, nor the workers, to attack the ruling
system the other way round, except bit by bit. If I can put forward an
alternative explanation for something that I do not accept, then that is what I
do. I got Philip, for one, most annoyed with this as regards the supposed
geostationary satellite. He accused me of avoiding the issue.

Rather than many threds going at once, I have thus to limit it to a few,
otherwise complete confusion will ensue. If we can reach an understanding of an
issue first, then we ought to be able to reach agreement as to what importance
we should attach to it. For example, the Apollo programme. My position is this:
the Moon landings never happened. Furthermore, they were and still are
physically impossible. This contention is either right or wrong. If wrong, then
the Homer Simpsons of BadAstronomy and other places would need to overcome some
enormous problems, which I do not need to go into here, not just throw around
juvenile postings to show each other how clever they think themselves to be.
The interesting alternative is that my contention is correct, for then what
would it say about NASA? What NASA data, if any, could we ever believe? We
would have to go back to before NASA. Then what do we find? Something far less
"certain" than what most think we have now, that's for sure.

So stick with it. Don't go away. The Bible states that this ruling confusion
will be destroyed. We therefore know that it will happen. In the meantime,
let's just be content with one step at a time. There are a couple of atheists
on this forum, but I am not allowing them to post at the moment, not until we
are all walking in the same direction, not only one step at a time, but also in
step with one another, to the benefit of all.

Yours in Christ,

Neville.

"Cheryl B." <c.battles@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:Dr. Jones. I wish you Godspeed in
proving geocentrism.
If I have anything of earth-shattering importance to share with the group I
will bring it to you privately and if you care to share it with the group,
that's fine. I really have nothing to offer but questions and ill-informed
comments at this time, and I realize I am more of an obstruction than a help
at this point.

I'd like to continue to receive the postings from the group if you don't
mind, but I won't post anything myself to the group, only to you privately.

Cheryl