[geocentrism] Lunar Calendar

  • From: Bernie Brauer <bbrauer777@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 15:51:48 -0700 (PDT)

It says here that the Lunar Calendar is God's Calendar.
Bernie

From a Kansas City cabbie

October 11, 2008
Thanks for the new revelation on Larry King another Cabbalist/Luciferian agent
and Ron Paul. Henry, I believe with all of our research we have only scratched
the surface on the Jewish/Luciferian conspiracy. This conspiracy goes way back
to the golden calf incident and other times when Hebrew's rebelled against God
and even wanted to stone Moses on several occasions. What most Jews and Rabbis
do not teach is that God/Elohim wanted to wipe out the Hebrew nation on several
occasions and start a new nation with Moses and Aaron as the seed bearers
(according to the Torah); it the was intercession of Moses and Aaron that
prevented God from destroying a nation that continually turned from Yahweh God
and worshiped Lucifer (Baal/male gods and Ashtoreth/female gods) over and over
again. The Torah states that these pagan practices of Israel, brought about the
judgment of God to Israel, leading to war, famine and pestilence that killed
hundreds of thousands in
 Israel.

Of course, since the Talmudic Rabbis have replaced the Torah with the teachings
of Talmud and Cabala, no longer these truths are being taught in Hebrew
communities of faith since the Luciferian teachings of the Rabbis/Talmud and
the Cabbala super cede the teaching of the scriptures.

One of the perversions of truth has to do with God's lunar calendar which is
the true calendar, going back to the first day of creation. God gave us the
constellations to keep track of time and unfortunately even the calendar has
been perverted by the Luceferian Jews and their gentile brothers (king Gregory
& the Gregorian calendar). This calendar is important because God has given us
7 specific feasts to keep, honoring Him and without a correct calendar even
true believers will hold these important feasts on the wrong days (Lucifer's
plan).

I write this with a heavy heart, because according to my reckoning of the Lunar
calendar the day of Atonement/Yom Kippur which should be kept on the tenth day
of seventh month of the lunar calendar actually began last night at the
beginning of the weekly sabbath and not on the Tuesday when most Hebrew and
messianic believers kept it. Apparently the Talmudic rabbis use the black moon
as their guide to establish a calendar that some of their scholars have found
to be in error. In spite of the truth, people continue to follow their blind
leaders like sheep, leading all of them into a pit.

On this day of atonement God tells us to fast and afflict our souls and feel
sorrow for our sins we have committed against God and man (sins of commission
and sins of omission). He also commands us to not do any gainful work.

I spent this day resting from my long hours of cab driving, I prayed and
repented and asked God for grace to live an upright life in a twisted world, I
also asked for His kingdom to come and make right all the wrongs, including a
twisted calendar where even the believer do not know when to honor his holy
days. By the way Satan and his twisted system counterfeit each one of these
feasts, for example this months feast of Atonement.