[geocentrism] Re: Lack of support from fellow Bible-believers

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 23:51:48 +0000 (GMT)

Dear All,

Just one small point that struck me here. Amnon stated that the response from
his fellow Jews to a letter he wrote to the Jewish Tribune consisted of insults
like, "fog of nonsense", "red
herrings", "drivel", "pseudo-scientific fanaticism", "starry-eyed
fundamentalism", "narrow minded", "nonsense", "attempting to drag Judaism on to
the path of the Spanish Inquisition" and even "profaning the Name of Heaven"!

Did you all notice when he wrote that letter? 1990. And what do you suppose
that he has been receiving ever since?

This means that he has been defending God's word against ridicule, scorn and
mockery for 15 years or more! That takes great courage and faith and I, for
one, take my hat off to him for doing this. I was therefore very proud indeed
when he agreed to do the Introduction talk for Geocentric Universe 2.1 in
Hebrew.

Just thought I'd tell you all that.

1. IN BIBLICAL COSMOLOGY, THE WORLD DOES NOT ROTATE.

Website   www.midclyth.supanet.com