[geocentrism] Re: Indian satellite

  • From: Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2008 13:07:14 -0800

Philip,

Yes, you are right. A lie is a lie, irrespective of whether the person telling it is aware of the truth or not. I stand corrected.

As for the Catholic church, I cannot see where your belief in its God-ordained position comes from. I know that a large chunk of your belief system comes from the Fatima story, but to be undeniable, the link must be obvious to all and everyone surely?

On another thread, has there been much reported in Australia on the detention of Fredrick Toben in London?

Neville
www.realityreviewed.com