[geocentrism] Re: Gravity and Aether

  • From: "Robert Bennett" <robert.bennett@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 12:53:36 -0400

You seem to be taking the swift stream of fire to correspond solely to
heavenly grace, which it surely is.

In line with the littera prima exegesis,  it may also be physical energy
that powers the universe and accounts for what we consider to be random
events , like weather.

To me this interpretation can't be excluded.   So my amendment to your
amendment, Senator Philip, is :

3.      That there is no external physical influence other than aether #3 -
the fire from the throne of the Ancient One.

Robert has rightly ponted out  a needed correction here   3.      That there
is no external influence .

It would seem that the universe by definition is self-contained, but there
are issues.

 So I amend no 3 to     3.      That there is no external physical influence
. specifically exempting spiritual.