[geocentrism] Re: Gravity and Aether

  • From: "Robert Bennett" <robert.bennett@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 13:00:00 -0400

Your point is well-taken, Phil.       Mea culpa.

Since this is a work-in-progress, I think of strawmen that might refute the
aether credo you are building... or refute what I formerly proposed.

But my examples are definitely premature.

Robert B

3rd response to Robert..  who said

contains no ordinary (koine) matter: electrons, nucleons, etc.

But the aether could contain anti-matter?

What about Simonyi's aether model: a matrix of alternating electrons and
positrons, containing koine and anti-matter?

Or Dirac's model of the quantum vacuum:  a sea of positrons filling all
available negative energy states?

If aether is all anti-matter, then it should have ALL the properties of
matter!

response:  what are you up to Robert..  the phrase,

"contains no ordinary (koine) matter: electrons, nucleons, etc."

was taken directly and added from your previous suggestion..

If we include the examples of Simonyi Dirac etc, then we would be going on
forever, as I add every possible theorist from Beard to Adams.

this is a basic outline, leading to discussion. It could not contain all the
discussions themselves, else we would run out of paper.