[geocentrism] Re: Geosynchronous Satellites in a Geostationary Universe

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 18:00:54 +1000

http://www.geocentricperspective.com/geosat.pdf

Neville this paper is very interesting as it does the math for me.  However may
I ask why you use the PDF format? this format is a stumbling block for me on
many web sites and especially science subjects.

for example if I want to select a section of text to paste here for a comment
the selection is not easily usable and selectable and is rather blurry like a
photo image. ..

do you have a word doc format that you could attach to an email for our
consumption.  It would make it a lot easier for me to give you feedback..