[geocentrism] Re: Geosynchronous Satellites in a Geostationary Universe

  • From: Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 04:26:34 -0800

Philip,

Thank you for your comments.

I use pdf for many reasons. It produces a small file, most people have Acrobat Reader, it is widely-used for publication of scientific material, and I use LaTeX (which I find immensely superior to Scientific Word). I appreciate that, without the full Adobe package, pdf files cannot be manipulated, but I find that a virtue.

As regards the Moon, my view is basically this: a) The supposed gravitational relationship between the World and the Moon does not work (there is a correlation between tides and the Moon, for instance, but this is not caused by gravity); b) The density of the Moon has been assumed to be that required by Newton's universal gravitation formula, with the latter then being proclaimed as truth (ie, the circular reasoning that I find so crazy). c) The gravity forces throughout the universe, by inference, would be so complex that the ordered cosmos we observe would be impossible. d) I believe that the Moon going around a path that is fixed in the fabric of space (not One Stone's "space-time") is the only way of achieving the clockwork precision of the heavens.

I hope that this answers your question.