[geocentrism] Re: Geosynchronous Satellites in a Geostationary Universe

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 02:21:20 +1000

The density of the Moon has been assumed to be that required by Newton's
universal gravitation formula, with the latter then being proclaimed as truth
(ie, the circular reasoning that I find so crazy). c) The gravity forces
throughout the universe, by inference, would be so complex that the ordered
cosmos we observe would be impossible. d) I believe that the Moon going around
a path that is fixed in the fabric of space (not One Stone's "space-time") is
the only way of achieving the clockwork precision of the heavens.

I hope that this answers your question.

Neville.

Thanks, yes. It does. Of course it could be objected that the g of the moon a
la density is confirmed by the predicted orbits working quite as expected by
objects of known density being sent to orbit the moon. How would you explain
this ?