[geocentrism] Re: Geostatsats

  • From: Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 12:14:15 -0800

Dear Jack,

This was taught by Socrates. The reason for rejection in Newton's day (and before) was the fact that when you release an arrow from a bow, the arrow continues to travel forward, despite the source of the force having been removed from the end of the arrow.

I propose, based upon the experience of the Artemis team, that Newton's F=ma does not hold in space, but Socrates philosophy does.

Neville
www.GeocentricUniverse.com