[geocentrism] Re: Geostatsats

  • From: "philip madsen" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 07:42:13 +1000

Jack said
I had never come across the law which states that a body only moves whilst a
force is applied. ....

Neville said,

This was taught by Socrates. The reason for rejection in Newton's day (and
before) was the fact that when you release an arrow from a bow, the arrow
continues to travel forward, despite the source of the force having been
removed from the end of the arrow.

I propose, based upon the experience of the Artemis team, that Newton's F=ma
does not hold in space, but Socrates philosophy does.

Confused, I have to ask, did Jack mean accelerate rater than moves, ie has
velocity.

i.e. a body only changes motion with an application of a force..     That is
change of velocity or direction..

  This was taught by Socrates. The reason for rejection in Newton's day (and
before) was the fact that when you release an arrow from a bow, the arrow
continues to travel forward, despite the source of the force having been
removed from the end of the arrow.

  I propose, based upon the experience of the Artemis team, that Newton's F=ma
does not hold in space, but Socrates philosophy does.

  Neville

  www.GeocentricUniverse.com