[geocentrism] Re: Geocentrism response

  • From: Bernie Brauer <bbrauer777@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 08:03:25 -0700 (PDT)

I think he's asking what the purpose of planets ( not including Moon )
are in a small Geocentric Universe.
Why have them at all?

Bernie

From: Bernie Brauer <bbrauer777@xxxxxxxxx>
To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, August 2, 2009, 11:16 AM

I was impressed as far as I read but can you tell me how the planets fit into
the picture?

Also how does this account for the great distances of the stars, the stars
visible only by telescope and those not visible at all by inference from the
above?
thank you!
warm regards,
charlie

Make your browsing faster, safer, and easier with the new Internet Explorer® 8.
Optimized for Yahoo! Get it Now for Free! at
http://downloads.yahoo.com/ca/internetexplorer/