[geocentrism] Re: Geocentrism response

  • From: Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 17:34:13 -0800

To me, the vast distances claimed are pointless and bring us back to the insignificant bit-of-rock scenario. A small universe was what initially attracted me to geocentrism.

The planets definitely provide both variety and predictability to the night skies, and act as celestial time pieces. As for planetary moons and stars that cannot be seen with the eye, I have no idea.

Neville
www.RealityReviewed.com

From: allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [geocentrism] Geocentrism response
To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm not sure of what He is asking about ...I personaly do not question the great and vast distances to the stars. I even think the universe is larger then MS realizes...........How does Geocentrism affect distances to stars? what is he asking us?