[geocentrism] Re: Fw: Re: Fw: Re: The honesty of scientists

  • From: geocentric@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 11:15:31 +0100

>>> Greetings Mike,

Hi Steve,

>>> I would suggest that you, like the scientist you possibly are,
>>> read Paul Gerber's works. He preceded Einstein by 17 years in
>>> advancing the reason

I've had a look at it.  He, like many scientists of the time, was
specifically trying to account for Mercury's strange orbit and low and
behold his theory predicted it (and made false predictions for
everything else in the solar system).  Mercury's strange orbit was just
a corollary of relativity.

>>> Einstein ONLY provided another "tool" or way of looking at
>>> things...nothing more

Philosophically that can be said of any theory, there is no absolute
truth in science, only models that seem to fit observation.

>>> ...and it  is only useful for those that can't tolerate the old

Rubbish, before relativity there was no consistent theory that agreed
with all observations.

Regards,
Mike.