[geocentrism] Forewarnings

  • From: "Gary Shelton" <garylshelton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 03:37:55 -0600

Philip,

FYI,
It has been well reported here in the states that our own vice president
Dick Cheney has stated that some U.S. city WILL get nuked.  Just a matter of
time.  The enormously wealthy Warren Buffet was also quoted saying the same
thing about the same time.  Then, Hollywood goes off and makes movies about
such an event.

You gotta be dense not to hear the forewarning....

"Escape from New York" starring Kurt Russel in the 1980's had as a central
theme the running of jet planes into the World Trade Centers.

"Diamonds Are Forever"  with Sean Connery in 1971 had a scene where James
Bond busts in on this dome in the desert where all these people were dressed
up in astronaut suits and in what looked like a lunar simulated environment.
Hmm. Was Hollywood telling us something?

Gary