[geocentrism] Re: Moon landings?

  • From: "Philip" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 19:31:05 +1000

Neville :  This is the next big step: we do not need to bother about relative
motions. We can go back to the absolute space, as per Isaac Newton. Einstein's
confusion just evaporates.
Philip  agrees.

I'm not sidestepping the force issue. I'm just taking this one step at a time.
But let me ask you something ... if the plenum is exerting some force on
material objects, and this force is from east to west, then why does it not
affect the atmosphere?

Neville.

Philip, responds.. It does. Coriolis etc.. exactly as if the earth moved. ( its
sort of like a reverse reason of what the Hc people say)  Also I go with Robert
when he says the force increases from the centre or rather, the surface of the
earth.. Robert may confirm he said something about this re "not in the earth."
 Problem, atmosphere and oceans...