[geocentrism] Erratum: Two spin axes of Earth? - Fig. 3.

  • From: Regner Trampedach <art@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 12:30:48 +1100

Sorry for the inconvenience, but my Fig. 3 in the "Two spin axes of Earth?"-
thread, was slightly wrong. The old figure can be found at:
  //www.freelists.org/archives/geocentrism/11-2007/gify7SZlfCOQK.gif
of post //www.freelists.org/archives/geocentrism/11-2007/msg00590.html

The old version had the Northern part of the Earth's daily rotation axis
pointing away from the Sun, in the 'close' and 'far' instances of the Earth,
in that figure.  That has now been corrected, so that the Northern part of the
daily rotation axis points towards the Sun in all four cases.

I repeat: This figure does not present my view of the Solar system.
          It is a fabrication to illustrate a point, as made in my post:
   //www.freelists.org/archives/geocentrism/11-2007/msg00590.html

     Kind regards.

          Regner