[geocentrism] Re: Dynamical Equivalence

  • From: "Philip" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2005 15:53:40 +1000

Steven said, after rightly showing the true geocentric position, (providing his
equivalent figutes have been transposed correctly)
"We can conclude that this is not dynamical equivalence. If then a geostatic
and geocentric model is physically different from a heliocentric or geocentric
model where the world does rotate, we should be able to predict discrepancies
or differences between the two to prove once and for all which model is true."

If I deduce that by dynamic equivalence you mean all the relative observations
are the same under both systems, then I cannot see why you can make your first
conclusion, that it is not dynamic equivalence..

But if you mean the dynamics of both systems are different, (ie the moon is
moving in the opposite direction) , and therefore they are not equivalent, I
concede your first conclusion..

However I find it difficult to accept your assertion, "we should be able to
predict discrepancies or differences between the two to prove once and for all
which model is true."

The prediction is indeed truely possible, but proving them by any observable
means known to science at the moment I sincerely doubt.   That is if we
discount the evidence raised by the accentrists using Newtonian physics, to
prove the earths rotation, namely the coriolis effects on the atmosphere, and
the Geostatic satellite, the existence of which of which are undeniable
realities.