[geocentrism] Direction of launches

  • From: "Gary Shelton" <garylshelton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 23:24:26 -0600

Dr. Jones,

I kind of missed the original post on this subject and would like to see
that initial proposition so as to catch up to speed with what you're saying.
I don't know what diagrams you would have us draw.

Off-hand I can't understand how a launch is done in any direction other than
straight up.  Perhaps the rocket changes course once launched?  I believe
one of the BA-er's went into some detail on this once, explaining to me how
the rocket goes so high and then turns eastwardly to take advantage of
rotation ... but my memory is hazy beyond that.

Can you copy or possibly just point me (can one give a link to a Freelist
post?) to the right spot, please.  Thank you.

Sincerely,

Gary Shelton

> All,
>
> Can I ask that you now seriously consider my contention that since the
Moon physically travels in the opposite direction about the World in a
geostatic system, either the Bible or the Apollo programme is false.

> WE REALLY DO NEED TO REACH CONCENSUS ON THIS ISSUE - IT IS FUNDAMENTAL TO
OUR UNDERSTANDING OF THIS WHOLE AREA.

> Please spend a few minutes and draw for yourselves the diagrams I
suggested. Think about it. You are launching a rocket to rendezvous with the
Moon. Which way do you launch it?