[geocentrism] Re: Denominational discussions

  • From: "Cheryl" <c.battles@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 15:53:28 -0500

Does that also include discussion on whether or not we have a Biblical
authority, i.e KJB, or not?  This seems to me to be foundationally relevant;
whereas trying to convert people to the Catholic religion by using this
forum is NOT relevant, and is rude and presumptuous.

For example, the discussion with Bob was started because he posted  from
NKJV, and I put back the Scripture from KJB pointing out that it was wildly
different and defending God's Word, the  KJB.

I am qualified to advocate for our English Bible, the same Bible that Gordon
Bane is on this forum trying to advocate for as well.  I am precise and
careful in what I say and I have researched and read on this subject for
many years.

Cheryl