[geocentrism] Re: KJB v. NKJB

If it is infallible why call it after a very infallible man King James? He was
a 33 degree freemason from the Scottish rite. If that alone doesn't ring alarm
bells in our heads then maybe we should fine tune our discernment .The word
church for a start doesn't even exist in the literal translation.

This is a good link a bit long but well worth the read.

http://messiah.sequimpc.com/church.htm

In Him.

Dan.

"Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Cheryl,

I am forced to step in, because these tirades are getting out of hand.

Is everything listed down for our instruction in the King James Bible? Every t
crossed, every i dotted? Is everything that could possibly, ever happen in our
lives listed there, together with detailed instruction of what to do in each
circumstance? If so, then why did the disciples require the Holy Spirit? Why do
we need a teacher (Christ)?

You cannot go about with such destructive criticism of all and sundry, just
because they do not see things in two-tone black and white, as you do.

Please contemplate the following verse from the King James Bible:

(1 Pet 3:4 KJV) But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not
corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the
sight of God of great price.

Yours in Christ (I assure you, even though I do not regard the KJ as
infallible),

Neville.