[geocentrism] Re: Current topics

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 11:36:53 -0800 (PST)

Paul,

    I'm not your enemy here......I am trying to figure out how it is you don?t
see the proof!?...However, in any case, since you seem to be the most
"stubborn" of the HC folk on this forum & or to hold HC views...what does it
take to show you your wrong?...If you bother to do the experiment within 15-20
min exposures you will see that to suggest it would not make a distinction
between the HC & GC views or in other words that you would only see the nightly
axis of rotation is entirely untenable....In fact the effects that i have
described for you as I have described for you has already been proven to
demonstrated both axis the only difference is the real rotational effect is
larger and takes longer to record....... I will attach all drawing here so as
to keep it all coherent text is on the drawings... ..but the apparatus shown
will show star trails on both axis even over a period of 20 min of rotation of
both axis and at that even using the real Polaris so as to make moot
 the nightly affects of Polaris even on a 20 min exposure....? Same motion,
same stars, same camera, same everything...?...there is only one possibility
left ..the motion as describe by HC does not exist...
  I cant get over the fact that you claim you see no reason to change your
view.....!?..Because your view has been proven to be false..........That is
why.....!?

  Hoping you will come to clarity...........

  Allen

Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

  Allen D
  A few days ago -- it seems like ages -- you posted several drawings
accompanied by text explaining you position on certain aspects of star trails.
You had obviously gone to some lengths to do so but your usual style -- words
left out etc -- masked what you were trying to get across. I offered to help
you clarify the matter -- to collaborate. This was a genuine attempt to help
you and in the effort I might have learned something. At the time my
understanding from your reply was that you were happy with that offer. Now we
have your response (below) to my apology for being tardy in exercising that
offer. I can only interpret this as being somewhat hostile.
  What does it take to be your friend?
  Paul D