[geocentrism] Re: Current topics

  • From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 19:14:25 +0000 (GMT)

Allen D
A few days ago -- it seems like ages -- you posted several drawings accompanied
by text explaining you position on certain aspects of star trails. You had
obviously gone to some lengths to do so but your usual style -- words left out
etc -- masked what you were trying to get across. I offered to help you clarify
the matter -- to collaborate. This was a genuine attempt to help you and in the
effort I might have learned something. At the time my understanding from your
reply was that you were happy with that offer. Now we have your response
(below) to my apology for being tardy in exercising that offer. I can only
interpret this as being somewhat hostile.
What does it take to be your friend?
Paul D