[geocentrism] Re: Current topics

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 07:33:39 -0800 (PST)

    Paul, my comments in blue....

  Allen D -- I am not seeking to escape from my offer to collaborate in
clarifying your illustrations but it does seem the need may have passed. What
is your opinion?

  well if you understand the drawings then what are your arguments against the
star trails proof?...i addressed all thoes issues that you keep bring up and i
show that any reason against being able to see the annual motion would prevfent
you from seeing the nightly motion. and Any valid reason that would allow you
to see the nightly motion demands our ability to see the annual motion.....are
you conceding....otherwise i missing something.....