[geocentrism] Re: Conspiracy and global warming.

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 17:02:54 +1000

Paul, I have not forgotten you and my need to respond..  I could shoot you down
in flames, but am reluctant for a time, as I think events will do the job for
me pretty soon ..  Meanwhile I invite your participation even if you only
observe, of a more controversial subject coming next under the line A
CONTROVERSIAL SUBJECT. immediately, because it came to me this being Sunday, to
stir the pot.