[geocentrism] Fw: Re: Meat.

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocentrism list" <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 17:05:15 +1000

It started off like this when I posted.
PS Out of prudence I am leaving out a lot of technical qualification , all of
which both scripturally and Church dogma do qualify the promise. e.g. we have
the other words of Jesus , Mathew 25.. 33 onwards..  which frightens me. When
He shall set the sheep on His right hand , and the goats on the left.

Is that a political statement Paul?

plm

And Robert sent back,

[R J Bennett] But as we face His throne, the sheep are on our left, and the
goats on the right..

All things are relative....   A.E.

And I said,

from our view  maybe....but from God's  Fascists are good and commos are
bad...funny how that left-right thing fits,  right is right???  so left
isn't.... A sign?

Like Protestant...  they love the name, yet who wants to be a rebel?  Lucifer
was the first protestant.

sometimes I get the feeling of unreality about this world.. Phil.

to which he came back with,

Phil,

Latin for 'left' is 'sinister'     .. No kidding.

One of our few real US bishops says that most US Catholics are just Protestants
that go to Mass... sometimes.

The Catholic majority voted for the Oboma nation.

Robert

Something is unreal about all this.

Phil