[geocentrism] Re: Conspiracy and global warming.

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 07:54:57 +1000

Paul in essence you are saying just in case CO2 will cause global warming, we
must pay the enormous cost of stopping or changing our life style..  But the
CO2 fiasco was based on really bad science.  It denies basic principles,
ignored the sun among many other , and supported big business profit
innitiatives ..

In principle it was as bad as saying don't use a motor car because people have
motor accidents..

I cannot accept ever, that CO2 was/ is a green house gas of any use what so
ever. NOT EVER.. Water Vapor   yes hundreds of times more effective.