[geocentrism] BadAstronomy chat rooms

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 19:55:34 +0100 (BST)

Dear All,

I've been doing something that I don't usually waste my time on - browsing some
of the various bulletin boards at BadAstronomy - and I couldn't help but notice
the fact that geocentrists would be fairly abundant there, if not for the fact
that they seemed to get banned on a regular basis.

I only ban acentric advocates on this forum if I deem them to be abusive, not
because they believe the Kopernikan fairytale. Even then, I have only banned
one (temporarily) and welcomed him back on. But it seems that those Homer
Simpson-type Bad Astronomers can't take a little heat in their kitchen. One
wonders why that could be.