[geocentrism] Re: Clueless

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 20:18:12 +0100 (BST)

Dear Philip,

I do not wish to be drawn into Catholic dogma, not on this forum at least, but
I must correct one comment that you made.

Mary is presently asleep in death and most certainly does not protect, nor
help, anyone. I only feel to need to correct this, because it is such a blatant
blasphemy.

I am going to draw a line on denominational issues. We will confine ourselves
to the scientific and Biblical issues involved in cosmology and related
science, please.

Neville.

Philip <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear Philip,I haven't a clue what you are talking about and I don't think
you do either!JackDear Philip,I haven't a clue what you are talking about
and I don't think you do either!JackDear Philip,I haven't a clue what you
are talking about and I don't think you do either!JackDear Philip,I haven't
a clue what you are talking about and I don't think you do either!Jack.

Hmmm. And wasn't it Neville who said redicule and insults was the way with
evolutionists. I've come across quite a lot of that plus outright hate from
antiCatholics. Most violent of course were the communists. But I pray for
you still, Jack. No hard feelings whatsoever. May God be with you, and Mary
His mother protect and help you towards the true charity of Jesus Christ.