[geocentrism] Astronomical Movies

  • From: "Gary Shelton" <garylshelton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 19:14:04 -0600

Cheryl,

Nice movies.  I looked at all of them.

As for the moon movie, yes, it would be the same whether the moon was moving
clockwise, in a geocentric cosmos, as it would for a counter-clockwise
moving moon in a acentric cosmos.   You'll notice the caption beneath the
movie does not indicate this proves an acentric cosmos.  It does not prove
either view.

The movie of the moon would look just the same for the geostatists.  That's
why it is so darned hard for either worldview to disprove the other.
Relativity is a double-edged sword.

Anybody else echo this?

Gary