[GeoSTL] Re: quiet

  • From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2002 22:14:10 -0500

THAT was just mentioned too..
gln
----------------------

Oh goodness, Your really putting me on the spot now. Hopefully someone will
have better recollection.

Lets see, when I was at the car show the booth was way in the back next to
(or close to) the Chevy display. I remember there was a man cleaning glasses
nearby and I got my boots shined there too. Miracle wand, or dust magnet? I
forgot the name now but definitely in the back.

Hope this helps.
Gln